Sunday, September 17

its 1.43am.. and i am blogging away @ ma parent's place.. Helmi drops me off here each time he has to do the graveyard shifts..he now calls it "childcare"...haha!! Cos he send me here on the way to werk and fetches me back after werk..then i will teman him sleep again at home.. untung aku dapat tido dua timing..besar pe pemalas nye aku, patutnye kemas rumah!

hmm, i should think ma pregnancy is fine la, cos I CAN NO LONGER BUTTON MA PANTS!! well, i was skeptical about it after e fall, no confidence..but tgk la..nanti follow up, which so happens to be on my bday, wit ma gynae i update ok..will see if its good birthdae gift or not.

Today i stop by yishun on my way home, bought LJS then took bus home. Declining Helmi's offer to pick me up cos it was raining. hmph!! u'standing wife huh??.. lol i patiently waited for the bus for a good 10mins, sat on the seat closest to e exit door(in e hope to waste no time getting down), sighing at every RED traffic lights, yes lightssss, which added on to my misery putting up wit my hunger pangs...finally it reached my long awaited destination...got off and walked hurriedly..then my eyes caught a glimpse of some1 walking thru my path. i LOOKED UP at him, and i look down again, continuing my already-momentum walk..then i noticed he STOPPED on his path as though waiting for me. By e time i looked up at him again, he was already right in front of my face!! guess what?? it was my own husband, helmi. And trust me to not recognize him??!! we ended laughing as i still grappled on how the hell i couldnt realize it was helmi..HAHAHAHA!! he was just i think, 10 feet away..well, i think i was too engross on teh idea of reaching home and also i was too hungry...

nowadays, i am forever HUNGRY...argh!!

dahla good nite...

rini

No comments:

Post a Comment