Saturday, December 15

some of the unblog events...

Lets juz make it short...

Remember i said about the St regis steamboat dinner?

The Xmas party?

Well, here it is...

With Vanessa and Diane, my EX colleagues from RCMS..hehe!

And yah, the Xmas party last wednesday..

I got to hop on the Toot-Toot train on Ryan's name!!

hahaha!!

All was teasing me and laughing la..

The serius SITI is now the bloody mangkuk RINI..

now how cool is that?

Getting ready to toot-toot!

Sarah & Hilmi on the ride now...erm, that seems more fitting..

The Stage..

The Dad & son...

Sarah trying her shots at the games corner..

Me, entertaining hyper Ryan..

Liz trying her skill on Sand art..

The KIDDO's OWN buffet line..

Which was specially arranged to "cater" to the kid's height..hehe!

They had mini cheeseburgers, mini pizza and all the other minis la..

Hmm..Liz & I found ourselves straying to take food from their buffet line rather than the adults buffet line..

Shhh!

Ryan in the Ladies..hehe!

Watcha boys looking at huh??

Nobody left empty handed that day ok...!

First Class la Human Resources!

ok..and lastly..

From this...

I finally got this...

My tailored-made uniforms..

hehe!!

dah kuar 1 anak shape ade lari sikit..

Tapi masih montok uuuu...!

hhahaha!!

k k la..

nak pi masuk bilik with my sleeping beauty..erm beast?

Wateva..!

No comments:

Post a Comment