Monday, May 26

It was more than a KISS!!! (with a twist of fate)

It happened while I was at werk….

Something that I never wished to happen…

But what can I say…

Dah takdir kan..

Dah jadi ape nak cakap lagik…

Terima jer ngan Redha…

Hub broke the news to me when he fetched me…

I was calm at first

But not when I saw the intensity of the damage done!

Our car was hit while it was parked at the Carpark as hub was happily working…

Oblivious to the fact that he car had got hit; he saw a paper & a namecard terselit on the windscreen…

Thinking it was some advertisement pamphlet, he wanted to dump it away…

Until….

The words start to register to his brain….

“I am sorry I hit your car… Please call me and I will pay for the damages...”

Wham bang!!!

Hub heart dropped!!

His ohhh so nice bodykit was badly hit…

But after a while, we chilled…

At least this guy is honest enough as to own up and leave us a note.

Rather than made us sakit hati and fikir2 sape yang langgar…

And best thing is, this guy who hit our car is one BIG hell of a guy…

He is the CEO of a BIG renowned company…

I shall not publicize them here..

But he is reali that UP there la..

Cos his name ade pat wikipedia…

On the net everywhere….!

Alhamdullilah…

Doa2 aku hari2 untuk perlindungan dan diberkati rezeki…

Dimakbul kan

Amin….

Hehe… though aku tau I can reap him off with a big bill…

We shall stick to our principle…

And ask for what we are quoted for the damage…

After that, me & hub pi arcade main game scrambler!!

Then mlm pi main bowling….

BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment