Saturday, August 23

We had our D&D last week...

and guess what the door gifts are...

it just got better & better each year..

1st Class HR!!

The box...


There you go...

hehehehehe!!!

Best kan....

Plus our very own MTV!!!

I am starring in it hokay!!

Oh well, since I am logged in lets update eh..

1st up...I got myself a new sony ericsson phone..

not realy yippee cos I have yet to get myself used to the totally different function from Nokia...

but all in all, it is cool la afterall..

Meh, show sikit2 gambar eh..

Hub's car which is slowly transforming to a "gothic" car..

I like!!!!

The stay @ Ritz...


To watch the NDP...!


Patriotic sak aku!!! gua feel la...!


I like this best...!


Heart..


hehehe.... us!


Ryan with Bro...

alamak dah ding dong bell la!!!

Ryan is home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment