Thursday, April 16

guilty, guilty as can be..

Try asking me, how far along am I now...

it would take me seconds, before coming out with a number..

which I am not sure myself..

5months....6? ntha eh..

cuba klu dulu..., aku tau sak, which week i am in...

haiz, ape nak buat, busy seh nowadays...

busy with Ryan...

Speaking of Ryan, I am also not updating on him regularly..

But alhamdullilah, he is doing just fine, if not better..

Colours, pass! Numbers, pass!

those are the new topics that I got covered la..

Body parts dah tak ya ckp dah..

But seriously, sometimes IT IS tiring to answer to them seh...

Now if you ask for a kiss, u get this, " why kiss mama? "

wow! now nak kene ade reason laaa...

Just now, hub fetched me cos ryan said, " Nak see aeroplane..."

So they we were, with bibik alongside, counting aeroplanes..

fun jugak...!

And I am so happy that he can now count from 1 to 10 without any prompting...

alhamdulillah!!!

Another thing worth mentioning, now bibik and ryan can be left alone @ home..

yippee! Lets just say, i have built the trust & faith..

klu pape, Ryan will report to me.. hehe!!

ANyway, lil baby inside has been super active..

so active as if to remind me of her existence, hehe!!

feels like a boy..

Better double check @ the check up tomorrow!

hehe!

oh, btw, bought an early birthday gift for Ryan..

He is turning 2 next month..

No comments:

Post a Comment