Thursday, March 18

Touched Deep Deep

I was dead tired this morning tt I couldn't wake up.

I had no idea wat I spoke when hub woke me up...

When I woke up, I asked where was Ryan.

Hubby said dah antar pi childcare..

Wow! So proud of hubby who had brought Rizqah along to and fro safely! Haha!

Rizqah dah siap mandi lagik!

Bravo! Bravo!

Now, he is out washing his car downstairs to compliment his NEWLY pasang exhaust pipe!

That is his kinda "toy"...

Nie baru mandi, ingat nak kemas sikit2..

Can't believe my eyes that e baju2 dah siap dilipat!

Walaupon not 2 my standard, ok la bleh make it la.. Tapi cute on how the bajus can be lipat in a different way altogether!

There u go, folding baju from the husbands, or rather, man's point of view...

To sum it all up, it is all in the EFFORT.

We need that a lot in a relationship, don't we? :)

SAYANG YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment