Sunday, July 1

Aku Terror!

Haha! (Ok, bodoh nye start post with a haha, but that's wat I am feeling)

Ok, I realised I had a comment on my last post.... Urgh! I had it wen u sign off as anonymous... I just have to find out who u are... tak suka nye....! :p

Neway, whatever that was and still on my mind telah di terbawak2 kan sampai ke dlm mimpi...

It was damn real and hilarious yet very real... what the hell! haha again.

Ok, today is Sunday and yes, you are right, tomorrow is Monday!!!

We kinda religiously sleep in every Sunday morning and yeah, we woke up at 10 ish just now.

Washed up, got dressed and it was reali cute to see the kids rummaging their wardrobe and YET pick up the same old shirts and dresses to be worn...

Oh well, we wanted to have breakfast at Chong Pang but we ended up at the coffeeshop down our block after countless rounds at Chong Pang for a parking lot... WEEKEND...duh!

Done with breakfast, bought Bestie Liz some bread and off we go to Khoo Teck Puat Hospital.. Kesian Liz, admitted due to Asthma attack.

Blah Blah Blah.. we went to geylang and instead of buying baju raya as planned, we ended up buying bags of frozen delights.. ahaks!

Set for home and poof, I was cooking up a storm in the kitchen!

On my books now, fried beansprouts with chicken meat and Tom Yam soup!

Itula part yang aku Terror! hahahhahahaha!

Now, I am having my supper... jemput!



And tangan masih sakit.. boohoo! I am typing now @ thrice the usual time I usual takes..

Eh wait, lastly, I have revamped our Kuzzin21's blog too!

Click on the link on the right box!

No comments:

Post a Comment