Thursday, October 12

Haiz... i have now sold my beloved bike... and i will be leaving my motoworld for quite sumtime. So sad but wat to do i now have a family to think of so i cant be selfish rite? Newway leaving the bike world is really heart breaking u noe cuz i have been admiring bikes since very2 young.. Cuz my uncle tot me to watch motobike races wen i wuz young and at that moment i told my self that i will take up my licence as soon as i reach my 18th birthday.Now having a car doesnt give me the adrenalin rush i a loved so much.. U noe, feeling the wind blowing on ur face, itz juz too great to describe. But dont worry lets look at the positive side, now i'am having a vehicle that is safe not oni for me but oso my wifey.. n not forgeting our soon to be...heheheehehehehehe....

Anyone reading this might be shock wit my sudden entry.. I juz wanted a place to let my feeling out...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Zul/Tony if ur reading dis i really miss our bike days..............



Helmi

No comments:

Post a Comment