Monday, October 2

hey..here is another pix i promise all..
look! its overlooking the beautiful ocean!!
Tranquil....

btw, i am comtemplating....

should i...

retake my driving license???

hehe..btw i have something that always make me chuckle...haha!! Being pregnant right after wedding is so cute & sometimes made u blush...haha, i mean, ya know la, after all the huzz & buzz of the wedding, then off we went to honeymoon and the next time gather2 wit all kuzzy & family, the baby news came! haha.. express sak..haha!! but its so hard to bottle up the news till 3months later..haha!!

haiz, i shouldn't be still angry at my company doctor for not wanting to give me the pill la afterall..this was wat happen when i counted that my next mense would fall on my HARI NIKAH!

Rini: can you give me that pill to delay my mense?

Doc: y do you need that?

Rini: well you see, my mense is so regular tt it would fall on my solemnization day....etc(feeling hopeful)

Doc: hmm, i dun encourage tt..let it be normal and anyway it wont be that bad?

Rini: (huh?? not tt bad?? crazy or wat?) hmm.ok la..*dejected nak mampos*

after tt, aku tawakal jer la..maybe it wont be tt accurate, TAPI, tak la..it came...haha!! mama lepak2 ketawa..ntah ape yang kelakar sangat..hehe..

after tt, takya crita la..till my next coming mense, yang tak tiba2..bodoh tul, bila aku nak lambat dia on time jer..nie kali tak pernah2 lambat, bleh lambat la..masuk hari yang ker 3 lambat aku saje2 check la..argh!! positive!! strangely, tears started to flow..haha!! emo sak.. hubby was shocked too, but was grateful..haha!!

so, my advice to all who havent marry but nak marry, let nature take its course.. dun do anything to delay or cepatin kan anything..Insyallah all will be well..

As for me, my thanks to Allah aku sampaikan tiap 5 waktu..Thanks for completing my life.. Though i had always said its not complete..never wit out her..

No comments:

Post a Comment