Sunday, April 22

haiz...

i read liz's lil wifey bloggie and that reminds me...yes, of my tough, sad & downer days etc.. days when you just listen to all those jiwangz song... when the place you enjoy goin to was the seaside..by the water-breaker down at ECP...

i dun not recall, mayb i had never poured sorrows to others, not even to my besties frens..family.. i am not sure y but i prefer to keep it to myself..not that i dun see the point but it just wont pour out.. i can never spell out wateva bothers my mind..maybe tt is me...

all of them see me always happy and lucky and all..but i believed i had toughed out the bad times too.. which will juz be kept within me..

maybe if i share, if i were to share, to anyone, i think only tears will pour out to paint the whole intensity of the sorrow.. ya..i guess that is why my inner self decided not to share at all... to save all the embarrassing moments..

oh well, i guess for those gals & guys who know me well, perhaps, you may realise la if i look disoriented then i would have something on my mind...

let's just remember me as the joyous carefree gerl..ermm, woman? mother-to-be la insyallah..hehe!!

but for now...lemme be jiwang la ok..

I shall dedicate this song to my late lil sister....

No comments:

Post a Comment