Wednesday, April 23

Jom tonggek lagi!

haha!

siak ar...

My title sound so crude..

Bt it is not wat u all may be thinking..

noti eh!

today, we sent Ryan to his emi parent house and fetch zali..

Fetch pi aner eh..

pi skool!

Cos we taking his bike for a ride..

gosh!

I was having butterflies in my tummy and all.

dah masuk 2 tahun lebih seh tak naik moto..

makao!

but wateva it was, I was fine once i sat on tt pillion seat..

adrenalin rush seh..!

posture check!

settings check!

off we go..

seronok you to relive those good ol' days..

conclusion?

it was FUN..

But..

I think i prefer 1000CC bike..

haha!!

mungkin dah sedap naik 1000cc dulu, macam rindu pulak tt kinda speed..

ye la, Aprilia tu pon power but still 2B kek..

rase pressure dia..!

keke!

Nie aku mentel2..

No comments:

Post a Comment