Friday, January 30

Congratulations...

Haha!!

Many didnt suspect, I guess..

until I donned this on...

Look below...

Many went, congrats....!

kekekek!!

anyway, last Wednesday was spent shopping with mama & ayah at town..

Actuali, we headed on first as ayah will only finish werk at 6plus...

Then while waiting for ayah at the level 3 of the departmental store, we saw him signaling to someone...

hmm, guess who?!

It was bestfren Ifa & Family...

shocking meet, like of all places & time..

hehe!!

but it was indeed pleasant la..

then proceeded to jalan2 & chat2 with the folks...

As for today, while I was @ work, hub & my family went on to LTA to do some name-transferring..

ya, that bro of mine is taking over a bike..

cash money, this time...

the old bike, which still remains in pieces, shall be cleared of the full settlement & send for scrap..

haha!!

shit, tomorrow is Jan 31st kan..!

Happy anniversary Bopren-Gepren kiter....!

well, I dun even know when was the actual date we got together, save for the year....

Cos, we just simply hit off & clicked..so much so that the title didnt reali bother us..

Till, one day, you asked me for confirmation or rather "sound steady" officially..

tempat tak romantic langsung!!

tepi longkang pat JB!!!

haha!!!

Ok la bye!! nak pi main game!!

Oh, I just cut my hair....!

yes ah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment