Thursday, January 22

I hate this feeling...!

Each time I report to work, I cant help but squeeze them all to produce good job..

And it doesn't help if this particular individual is working...

I can literally scream my guts out, if I could...

makao!!

I will press, and press till I get tt person to do it to at least to the "just-pass" margin...

Freak man!

It's making me to be a soooo angry person at work....

But wen I am back home after work, I literally reduce to be the Mama to lil Ryan...

Well, actuali, in good hard fact being a mama is the greatest thing in the world!!!

It has taught me patience and pure tolerance..

And wen I am feeling good like that, guess wat?

I started to feel bad about what i did to that person...

haiz....!

aku rase, Fizah pon bleh dgr suare aku dari desk dia...haha!

Well, anyway, the news was good to hear....

but I really fear about this good thing...

why?

Cos, money seems to disappear the moment it gets to my hands....

I have to seriously instill some self-deterrent from the moolahs...

keep it away from my sight!!

*trying to imagine bonus was never rewarded*

No comments:

Post a Comment