Thursday, March 12

How Nice...!

As Ryan would say it all the time he enjoys something..

nice!

ya, how nice to have your house spick & span..

No clutter and all..

Every single section of the house has been stripped and clean and re-arranged...

@ no effort from me @ all..

THAT IS THE BEST PART!!

Routine for us during this leave period is...

wake up, send Ryan to school..

After tt bibik will ask wat to prepare for breakfast..

eat when breakfast is ready...

Then free time, nak sleep bleh, nak surf bleh etc..

then fetch Ryan @ 1pm.. after telling bibik wat to cook for lunch..

Reach home eat lunch and nap with Ryan..

Evening lau tak kuar, decide nak makan ape lak for dinner..

If got plans, kuar..

Now, how wonderful is that?

well, I just have to admit that cleaning house and maintaining it, is so not me..

Decorating house is also not my cup of tea..

Though I don't deny that I loves beautiful house..

I rather pay peeps to do that for me, based on my preference..

hehe!!

Untung dapat hubby yang tak mengharapkan sangat to have isteri yang suka menghias atau berhias..

hahahhahaa!!!

I am only capable of working outside the cleaning sector, as i don't an eye for decor & furnishing, much less house chores!

Simple2 one ok la..takkan nak melampau sgt kan..

Somehow, it is a great feeling I guess, to come back home after a hard day @ werk to a kept home, with ready food...

Like hub says, now more time to manja2!!

takya nak sibuk2 kemas umah once a week, on our off days...

Sayang you............!

No comments:

Post a Comment