Thursday, June 28

Rejuvenation day!

Life has always been hectic and busy eversince the kids were born..
So it is always during the weekday that I get to chill and do my stuffs...

I took leave today and as usually The Hubby always decided to be on off too, since his operation was manageable..

Nie la the perks of being in control, you somewhat get to plan your life. :)

Ok, so no wanting to waste time, we had breakfast @ Chong Pang after sending the kids off to childcare.


Then we decided to roam around Thomson to find any massage parlour.. hehehe! We so love to try new things/places/eatery...

So we found a good place with a good tag for its 90 minutes massage and of course, for the use of its couple room... Good Deal!

Welcome to House of Balinese Massage!


Feeling refreshed after the massage, we felt hungry so yeah, we went to the Japanese Teppanyaki restaurant next-door and had bento sets!


And it is then time to THREAD my kening away.... ouch ouch!!

Time reali flies so fast this days that I feel 24 hours is never enuff..

But I have no regrets, I love being a Working Mother...!

No comments:

Post a Comment