Tuesday, June 19

Sleepless Nights..

As though we are re-living what happened 8 years ago..
Sleepless, this whole week.
Haiz, I remember not feeling hungry or sleepy thruout our 3 nights staying vigil at TTSH ICU.
Frankly, I have no recollection on how we got by..
Itu lah masenye, orang kate, makan tak kenyang, tido tak lena, mandi tak basah..
Seriously, I dun think I bathed or anything, or maybe I did..
All I wanted was for her to wake up from coma and that all was gonna be ok.
But that wasn't God's plan.

This afternoon, hubby, me & bro paid our lil sis a visit.
It has been a long time since I visited her.
When we arrived, a windmill sounded from a far.
When we left, that windmill sounded again.
I feel that our presence were appreciated, I don't know.

Lil Sis, I miss you.


No comments:

Post a Comment