Wednesday, September 17

The Continuation of The Life of RInielisha

Hello!!

Since you do not have time to write in I will try my best to continue this beautiful blog of yours that you had dedicated your time with previously.....

I just feel it is a waste to stop blogging The Life of Rinielisha.......

There are just too many things that is worth writing in to add to the beautiful memories that you have published.

Well from my previous post I had written a short summary of what I felt over the years that we went through.

Now that we are at this stage, tough decisions are to be made to either move on with confidence to face challenges in life that we have no control off or live life that we never wanted to.

Whatever it is. Allah had already written what is best for us. It is just how we want to live with it and accept his guidance.

Even since I have found back my long lost passion, things has been great for me. This has been something that I had been wanting to do even before we got married.

I will definitely appreciate the support you gave even though you were VERY scared to ride again in the beginning. It has been like 6 years since I stop riding...  Thank you mama...

You never fail to allow me to pursue what I want to do even though sometimes explaining the theory might be a huge pain in the ass but you ensured it will be worthwhile... I put my hats off for that..

By the way, lovely lady, your birthday is just a few days away, I have a surprise for you... :) ( Be patient ok I know u hate the anxiety of waiting for it..... hehehehe )

Meantime enjoy the things you do and be happy always....

Should I take up the challenge and pursue my dreams?

Hmmmm......

I have never felt so scared to decide before..

Dear Allah,

Please show me your guidance and lead me the way that would be best for me and my family....

Whatever it is I shall remain positive to face it.. Insyallah everything will be fine..

Ok, guess I wrote a lot for today.

Gonna have lunch now..

Tata!!

Yours Truly,

Helmi........

No comments:

Post a Comment