Sunday, July 29

1 year ago...29th July 2006

I still remember waking up in the morning, this date last year..

It had felt so surreal...

Mixtures of emotions were playing..

People busy with chores in and out of the house..

And i remember i was the PRINCESS of the day..

every attention was on me..

Whether i have eaten...

Whether i need a drink..

Cos on this date...

We were officially declared....

HUSBAND & WIFE..

SUAMI & ISTERI..

How sweet is that...

It juz felt like yesterday seh...

hehe!!

ok so time check now is 9.55am..

hmm, Mak andam aku ngah sibuk siapkan aku..

kul 11am nanti tok kadi nak dtg!!

haha!!

Happy 1 year anniversary to me & hubby..

makao, cam mangkuk sak wish sendiri but takpe la eh.. haha!! macam aku tak biase jadi mangkuk...

oh! on this same day is Ayah bdae..last year we share the same stage for ayah to cut his cake, his OWN cake..

this year, we celebrate it at Sedap Corner..haha! yet again..

I will upload pixs on another day..

Now nak spend time wit my family..

hehe..sunday mah!!

I will juz share this vid taken last nite..pls click below..

firewerkssss

Fuyoo! the nation celebrate together wit me seh...like real!

No comments:

Post a Comment