Monday, July 30

My Monday...

it started wit a visit from ecah and itot..haha!! ok ok..nur'aisha & rozita... well, wat to do, i am known to give peeps nicknames.. bibir sekilo la, datin la, ramli sarip la..wakaka!! no offences ya!

well, ok, i made my specialty..ROTI TELUR!! haha!! hey, i make the best of the best roti telur tau..kan liz? kan..kan..kan..?

seperti biase, chat2.. then i got ryan ready & we set off for SunPlaza..

guilty..guilty..guilty...!

i spent my $$ buying clothes & pants...

oh well.. last la ok...no more shopping..

for this month...hehe!!

after tt, we went our separate ways while i & ryan waited for Raudha @ mcdonalds..

it was such a good meet up with her eversince we lost touch..guess we had got caught up with busy life..

She treated me to dinner & we did some catching up...

then we relak2 @ my homey.. tgk2 gambar & all..

cant wait for her event this sunday!

Please click on the link for the pixs!!

my monday!

and on this for the pix on Ayah birthday...

ayah bdae!



ala..i cant help but to post this pix..lepak seh muka ryan..

tul nye grip! muka tak maintain seh amik gmbar wit raudha..

No comments:

Post a Comment