Friday, August 10

1st day of werk!!

started my day by snoozing my alarm which was set to Ryan's recorded crying voice...

After much snoozing, i got up and took my warm shower..

All the stuffs had been packed last night..

So it didnt take long for us to make our way out to my in-law's homey..

Sleeping Ryan...

Carried by Ayah...

Still asleep in the car...


And still sleeping wen we dropped him..then hubz send me to werk..

My new desk..

i sungguh the suka..

gets the natural light...

can see & hear ambulance..haha!!

stress jer tgk luar..

after 8 hours plus of clearing tons of emails..and i reali meant tons!! 1000 plus..

haiz ape guna ade Out Of Office tah..hmm..

I packed my stuffs to balik as hubz was fetching..

time check was...


hehe!!
along the way..i was happily snapping away pix of the lovely sky...
it was so gorgeous...
ok...
makan-ed first at my in-laws..and left for home...
here is RYAN..MY BOY!!

On another note,
and i juz loves this pix wic i took of him bathing, the other day..
he lurves...
water...
haha!!
ok la..gtg and play2 with my bucuk2!!
overall, it was great to be back at werk..
but i still think of Ryan back home..

No comments:

Post a Comment