Saturday, August 25

Missing In Action

Gone are the days wen an update a day is the minimum..haha!!

Its simply near to almost impossible for me to sit down and blog down anything..

At werk, there's meetings to sit in, deadlines to meet, operations planning to do..

And now, I have roster to plan...

pfft!

And wen its busy with meetings, it's almost back to back, 1 after the other...kenapa la kenapa..wat more with now, my direct boss has declared abt his resignation, so bertambah la keje aku dgn segala take overs...

haiz...but i still have my wonderful lunch breaks..to gossip, hehe! and mini shoping at Marina Square..

so here i am declaring that i will be temporarily out of these blog-sphere..

ala kejap jer..hehe!

Anyway, i will still updates la once in awhile..hokay!

Ryan is doing so well, alhamdullilah..and though i am busy nowadays, we still have great family outings and time together..

I so love my baby ryan, my hub & my life...haha!! pe jer..

kk la.. gtg!

adios amigos berambus..

mak, kental sak!

No comments:

Post a Comment