Sunday, May 14

Helo cayang!!!!!!! i noe u have been waiting for me to write in the blog for quite sometime, here i am!!!!!!!!!! hehehehheheheh..........
Newy nothing much have been happening these few months oni we have pretty much settle wit our marriage rite sayang?
U want to noe someting, actually last week during ur trip to batu pahat, it was the most terrible two days that i had.. For the first time in my life i felt that im left alone in dis world... My family was oso not around my frends oso went to malaysia n worst my lovely fiance is oso in Malaysia..
I had to be very independent i have to cook for myself n eat alone.. so sad. I have never felt so miserable, dis is the first time i felt dat i miss u so much dear.. swear!!!
Haiz....... so boring i have to work now n u are sleeping soundly.. So jealous!!! n i have to work 7nites den iwill get my off.... i realli cant wait to get over wit the marriage n start to take classes, i tink i must start now to upgrade myself before i get old n have kids... hehehehe...
But i tink wen we start to have kids oreadi it wld be very diff rite to continue my studies? i dunno lah letz juz leave it to faith.. kalau ada rezeki mana tahu cepat dpt anak eh... heheheheheheheehehehehehe........... miang helmi..
Alamak kacau daun ar guest nie, dahlah sayang i rase i nak buat keje nanti free2 i drop in to write k.. love u lots!!!!






helmi

No comments:

Post a Comment