Saturday, September 1

cleaning up my closet.........

hallluuuu...............

haha! its teacher's day yah..hmm, teringat time zaman2 kiter berpusu2 pi carik prezzie utk cikgu2 kesayangan aku...hehe!! ala, kater teacher's pet..yela2 aku tau krg menyampah but kira ok la..

the other day, I was cleaning up the closet, sap mcm lagu Eminem seh, oh well back to the story, i was cleaning up..i stumbled upon my certs and all.. wah! kencang jugak aku mcm lancang kuning..haha! ape2 jer aku..

There i had my PSLE cert..wah! itu kebanggaan aku tau..maner tak nye, i had aggregate of 232..seronok gitu...

But i didnt have my O level cert..kenapa eh? oh ye tak ye..aku tak pi collect results..kaka!

and you may wonder y kan..pasal aku name jer amik 8 subjects tapi aku absent on dunno how many.. i dunno wat happen to me la but i juz didnt feel like jer..mepek kan..!

then i tot, y not juz go get the statement results for the sake of having it in records..at least ade la proof aku amik O levels..muahaha!

i ajak-ed hub down to MOE and purchased tt statement of result for 10bucks..walau eh!!

and then, ade ke patut si laki kesayangan aku ketawa terbahak2 kan aku nye result..ish! mintak kene jotos ler! dia kater nampak jer lawa banyak subjects tapi absent la..nie la tu la...well, at least i dun have any UNGRADED grade...keke!

looking at it, i cant help but feel blessed that i have a job, a career, a position tt doesnt reflect my pathetic results..haiz!! i guess ku dah rezeki tu tak ke mana..

teringat dedulu, carik keje main2 ngan liz.. haha! liz if you are reading, remember the time we tried for this particular job..skali its a sales kinda thing..sucks man..penipu! aku siang2 dah kater if its tt kinda of sales2 nye job, i dont wan..but they keep saying no its not.. hidup mati balik pon i will not do sales la.. leceh sak..have to werk for the commission..aku nie malas sikit nak jadi persuasive..in the end, we sort of "cabut" from them..

ala, up to individual la ye..as 4 me, i am happy with wat i am doing currently.. shiok! alhamdulillah..

ok la..aku will upload my angel's pix soon..well, anyway reason for not uploading is cos, there seems to be more than i can choose..suma tute2!! haha!! my memory card aku rase nak kene upsize..*chuckles*

anyway, it will be a busy month for me.. today ade wedding, tmr my adik sepupu tunang, next week another adik sepupu birthday & fizah's nye anak si "seram" nye cukor rambut..

and to add to my list..

my bestie IFA..

HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO A BABY BOY at 0044hrs!!

CONGRATS to ifa & shah...

No comments:

Post a Comment