Friday, September 7

I love it..

I love it when i have plans lined up...

It's Seram cukor rambut tmr as well as nurul's birthday..

Well anyway, my aim was to blog about all the happenings tt hv yet to make it on my blog but it seems that i cant blog about the outdated events la..

Terlalu banyak yg gerek berlaku..

so i shall summarise it...

1. Went to Geylang to makan Rojak

2. Came back to carpark, and realised we got summoned!

3. Then proceed to United Square to shop at Fox baby...best sungguh!!

and then, many other jalan2 carik makan days..

k la.. i dunno wat to blog la..mundane it may sounds but hey, my life is reali overloaded!!

lastly..next month is our car birthday...

Oh btw, Ryan turns 4 month as of ydae.. 070907.

Ryan wit Mama

Ryan with Ayah..

No comments:

Post a Comment