Sunday, September 16

so DAMN pissed..NO shame nye woman...GRR!!

after visiting Ifa & baby, we made our way to Chong Pang CC where they were having an Iftar session with the yishun peeps...

skali kene separate la..boy 1 side, gerls 1 side...ok fair enuff, i sat with mama & hub sat with ayah..

1st piss off incident, this kendarat gerl asyik nah la step antar nie la tu la pat table laki aku!! jalan mendada2 lak tu. fine..no a prob pasal aku chill la hokay..

Actuali table kiter beside each other jek..pandai2 la bayang kan ye..

Then came this 2nd incident which made me blow my top!

At my table, ada satu minah nie la duduk..ok la no minah la, pompuan step kakak2 pekak..haha! but her mom knew mine so chill...

Oh btw, Ryan was wit his daddy la..boys mah...but aku peduli ape, i kept goin to & fro to their table.

THEN, after makan, this kakak2 pekak stood up & went straight to my hubby and took my son from him! dah step macam tu laki dia and anak dia..mondok tul!

My stunned hubby tot I knew her so he gave Ryan to her..

I was pissed, damn pissed but i was still sane enuff to maintain peace..

SHE was carrying ryan, playing ard with him..and as though Ryan could sensed that i dun like tt woman, he cried..no juz sobbing, shoving ard as though he wants to be out of her grip.

THEN this women said to my mom that Ryan is hungry..KNN tul..sape mak dia sekarang huh?? aku tau la bila anak aku lapar..Dia nangis pasal tak tahan bau ko agaknye..bodohz..

fine..i juz made the milk with absolute no sense of urgency...

Then, as i was pouring the hot water, she got the bloody cheek to tell me, " susu jgn panas2 eh.." WTF! aku maid dia ker?? doing chore for her...and is Ryan my son or hers...? argh! no werds could describe wat i felt..

i gritted my teeth and continue preparing the milk..

Then she cradled him like a baby..and ryan was further agigated & irritated..

This time, i said, in my bloody british accent that i always like to pull off whenever i want to disgust my colleague at werk, " excuse me, but he doesnt like to be cradled like that! " it was so snide & i think i made it clear to all around that i wasnt too happy wit that shameless kakak2 pekak..

Asshole...

Come on, wont you gerls be taken aback if an unknown stranger, well at least to u, dengan penuh selamba go over to your HUSBAND to take your child? I mean, tak malu ker dia? at least tanya la aku, biar aku yang do tt for her, if she reali must carry my son. hmm, given a choice, she can relak 1 corner la.

laki aku pon shock sak..ape punya pompuan la nie..

ini maciam pon boleh kah?!

No comments:

Post a Comment