Friday, February 17

Hi dear,

I noe by now u must have been trying so hard to sleep n u still cant sleep.. Dun tink so much k i noe wat ur tinkin.. im actually busy today wit lots of work but i felt that i really need to write in to say wat im feeling rite now..
I noe the past mth was actually the mth u realli felt the love from me that u have never felt before n itz oso the mth that u felt sumting else, n to tell u the truth during that mth, i realli felt that if ever im gonna lose u i wld go crazy.. i noe very well that my expression doesnt show wat u expected but itz realli deep down from the bottom of my heart.. It realli open up my views towards pple n from the exprience that i have learnt i noe i cld be a better fiance n oso a better husband.. insyallah

I realli need ur trust in dis dear cuz i noe looking at my character n attitude itz diff to have the final say... But dun worry im brought up wit a culture dat tot me a good sense of life.. U might not noe it dear but deep inside im a very2 soft person. I noe my limits very well n i tink u realli need to learn more bout me, wat ur tinkin rite now is oni base on wat u tink or have gone thru but wat u realli need is to understand the other person well.. No doubt bout it dat watever u have been saying r true but now the situation is how u sld listen n understand.. Im the type of person that will forget everyting dat happen n always keen to look forward so as to improve n not to have it happen again. Maybe itz the way i have been tot in my growing up life.. But watever it is im always happy dat i noe u n actually getting married to u.. even though i noe that we have diff in our family upbringin, i begin to realise dat u r slowly adapting or so call gettin involved in my family.. I noe nobody is perfect but dun worry lah sayang i will teach u everyting that i noe ok.. that is if u want to learn. nah.. i tink i will ensure dat u learn..

Dis past 4 yrs dat we have known each other i have learn alot in life n i realli believe dat watever dat happens itz the test of god... N i thank god that we past thru the test but i still believe dat satan will always be ard to destroy it...........

Lasty i wld like to say my love towards u will nvr die down till the last breathe dat i gasp.

Now i have realli learn the true meaning of love

No comments:

Post a Comment