Thursday, February 16

its 1255..ya i noe! i m suppose to be at Junction 8 oreadi..haha!! but as it is, i overslept. i woke up like i had nightmare..gosh!! "wer is she?" " waitin angrily or wat?"...

A glance a hp showed 4 missed call and a msg. all from Liz.. panic.. panic... typically, i msg asking her location and explainin maself..But after pressing send, i felt insincere. i gulped a lump in throat. I CALLED HER HP... skali hakim picked up. i asked for her and he said liz go send Sarah. INDEED she was, THEN she was supposed to meet me. lucky she carry another hp.

I called, praying heart tt she was ok. i was greeted with a bubbly voice. I tot i dial wrong number. BUt it was liz la..haha! she at her kedai bawah blk...THANK GOD!! she said she knew i was gonna overslept, thus she alter e plans...Goodness!! tts y pple have such terms BEST FREN rite..*grins* ok now we are meeting at 1.30pm..and i am leaving now...

Gosh, u gerls reali knows me from ma CHARACTER to ma ATTITUDE..reali! tak sia2 kawan 12 tahun 2hari ongoing...hehe!! to put it bluntly, "we always get away wit anything" because its us.. u noe wat i mean..

if ONLY e people in the world noe me the way u gerls do...they say i am stuck up..can u believe it?? *wat a joke* or maybe i am ... wat u think?? please i need feedback.... I Dunno

~~rinie ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment