Friday, May 18

**updated**

enjoy the song...i just love the lirik & vocal & the remix..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hmm.. i cant help but feel that my lil blog here will end up into "baby Ryan lil corner".. haha! cos it is simply all about him..day in day out.. haha!!


takpe la.. maybe the novelty will run out one day..or will it?? ntah..


here more pixs on him & his ayah..grrr!!



Hmm..mama, pls take another angle....hehe!



Hah!! dekat sikit...

tu dia.. bleh Ryan posing!!

alamak..ngah stress nie nak burp!!

hehe!! tembamnye...



hmm, anyone got tips on how to cepatkan dia burp?? hehe! aku very the mangkuk dlm hal2 nie... haha!!

hah, since aku free, meh aku crita sikit labor story aku yg dah basi...haha!!

LABOR STORY

As you may have read, i was given a choice to self-admit myself on tt Thursday kan but i wasnt ready & all so i chose to wait, which was well much to hub's disagreement, hehe! so we settled on Sunday morning, which is actuali Monday la @ 0200hrs..

On that Sunday, the 6th of May, after kuzzins left ma house, after lepaking watching all sort of crita hantusss, me & hub clean2 house, eat etc.. juz letting the time past.. i watch my ANTM as my last show tt night.. hub kept teasing me...i was scared siak!!

After midnite, we left home n went for a ride 1st..amik udara dulu..haha!! before reaching KKH @ 1+.. trust me, nobody knew wat wuz on our sleeves.. though i guess some peeps had got some guts feeling & called us earlier asking on Baby's birth..hehe! we kept the secret well, no one knew not even our parents..

ok, in the end after "check-in" etc, i chose to wait for day time.. hehe!! so i was send to ward 81 bed 16..wah!! the highest floor with the best view, haha! u guessed it, my bed was beside the window. Hub had to make sure all the shutter are shut & not even an inch open.. seram jek.. so at 4am+, i was told to rest, i suggested hub to balik & rest too, so he will be fresh 4 e long day coming.. after much comtemplating, ok hub left 4 home...Since i had my personal phone, i was calling hub to accompany him..hehe!

@ 8am sharp, the nurses put me on CTG to monitor.. & they realised that i oreadi had contractions..hmm, tak rase pon!! so i tot, it may be easy la..haha!! hubby pon reached hospital, and i told him about the contractions & all. Soon my gynae, Dr Wee HY, came over and do a checked on me..he said that it should be anytime & i will be pushed to the Delivery Suite by 9am... *wails*

We were brought to the Delivery Suite..hmm, i chose to walk there. Haha!! Hub couldnt believed that the place we were in WAS indeed the delivery suite..hehe! to comfort for DS. maybe he expected like tempat operation..

@ 0900hrs, i was pierced here & there to put the drip.. y here & there? cos they couldnt find my vein!! haha!! bla bla bla.. CTG was intact too..

@ 1000hrs, my waterbag was broken!! by choice, cos all dah ready but nie waterbag tak nak jugak break.. wah!! hot sensation...oozing out non-stop! like terkencing & cannot control.. berkali2 tukar alas & padding..hehe!! from there, they gave me 8hrs..based on the contractions..i was like, huh?? at 6pm baru nak settled..makao!! lama nye..

@ noon, actuali from 10am to noon breezed thru so fast! i didnt feel it, cos i was feeling the contractions pain every 10 mins gitu.. my midwife, nasib la melayu, was so gentle & kind.. she saw me mcm tak bleh tahan when the pain started to increase, she taught me on how to use the gas.. i felt tt it didnt werk on me, but hub said i wasnt breathing in on it hard.. so i tried harder each time the pain comes, & eventually, it does help me get thru it.. OH YA!! not forgetting that it had to couple with firm grip of hub's hand b4 the pain died down..

@ 1300hrs, from this time the pain had intense so much so that i cried!! hehe..hmm, i did.. ONLY wen the pain came. ok!! wen its gone, i stopped weeping..ok i didnt cry, i wept. hmm, sobbed maybe.. ala, tears ajer rolled.. tak la melalak eh.. haha ego!! hub kept telling me to be patient & persevere..

1 funny thing tt happen in there.. i always ckp org mangkuk kan.. like., "asal ko nie mcm mangkuk.." etc.. tt time i said this... " yang, nie bukan mangkuk lagi...pinggan, periuk, sudu, seduk, garpu...suma i ..." my voice trailed..haha! i strongly believed i was under the influence of the GAS!! hheeehee..the kakak midwife tu ckp, "sabar siti.." thinking about it, paiseh sak!!

ok by 1400hrs, i was a wreck.. my VE which started out @ only 2cm, had increased to 4cm, yeah only. but half hour later, it was 8cm.. sehayal-hayal aku, aku was shocked to hear tt i dilated that fast, but relieved la.. the midwife then quickly pushed in all the doc's apparatus & stuffs, this was according to helmi la, cos i shut my eyes all the time..

As of from 1400hrs tadi, i had my eyes shutted tight.. with every contractions, i gripped helmi's hand hard.. i breathed the pain away & gripped helmi for support.. @ ard 1420hrs i guess, i had the urge to push..to push hard! i didnt know if i should as i was not instructed to..hmm, but the feeling was damn strong..so i pushed!! Doc Wee was responding well to my reactions.. @ 1 point he ask me to stop pushing.. hah! ok he had to do some important procedure b4 i can proceed.. wah! i gritted thru my teeth sak, the pain...

But shortly after, he gave instructions to give 1 good hard push.. i did & i felt him out of me.. aww!! he gave his first cry which was heartrending for us..

Baby Ryan was borned @ 1545hrs, weighed @ 2.906kg, and he is 49cm tall..

ok, while helmi do his stuff to azankan baby Ryan, snap2 his pix, started sending out mass sms-es & calls to our parents, i was stitched up..tak sakit pon!! hehe..oh wen they 1st placed him on me, i was shocked..hmm i tot, asal dia biru seh! hehe..

so yeah..then Dr Wee checked baby etc, congratulated us and soon i was pushed to my ward together with baby..

My verdict of labor is : the contractions yang sakit nak mampos.. its like goin to hell and back.. but once you see your baby out of u, all the feeling is gone.. 1 advise maybe, like how liz said to me, wen u are @ the verge of giving up or feeling the most intense pain, just say to urself, all u want is to get him/her out and to see him/her.. i did tt, and i pulled thru.. though seriously, i felt tt i was on the verge of giving up...

Yeah!! i pulled thru w/o Epidural...

NOW, i am seriously missing my pregnancy, my monthly check-ups, my Gynae who had been the most helpful.. missing having Baby Ryan tumbling inside me, kicking here & there..

So to all preggies out there, enjoy ur 9 months ok!!

today, routine lain sikit.. pasal friday kan..so we are visiting Ryan in the evening gitu..hehe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment