Tuesday, May 15

how much motherhood can change me....



1stly, i cut my nails...haha!! i detest having super-short nails...tak comfy.. i had the excuse tt i need tt little length for the ease of my werk...to type etc.. so i guess i took hub by surprise wen i took the nailclipper n chopped of my nicely shaped nails.. *blueks*



2ndly, my sleeping hours changed automatically.. it used to be like, no matter how early or how late i slept, i can never wake up early, unless it was for work la.. here i m talking about normal days.. so i was expecting myself to sleep in while Ryan is not back.. but hell no, the moment the clock strike 8, i will be wide awake..(eh rhyme gitu eh..lol) i dun need tt more than 8hrs or sleep..hehe!!


3thly, it's Ryan i think of b4 falling to sleep & wen i wake up... haiz...!


lagi ape eh..? ntah..will update la eh..


btw, to selitkan, this pictures were taken a nite b4 i gave birth..haaha!!

nie mase pi Ida nye open house...sedap u mkn2 dia..hehe!!

After that, went to my kuzzin iwan nye tunang..kite pi mlm la n had to miss the whole ceremony cos takut terberanak..well, it was my due date pe..haha!! wen back to salin, met up again at 1am and proceed to marina for bowling...haha!! the kuzzins outing!!

for now.. lemme update u on Ryan's many2 pictures...

hehe..father & son family portrait...

cute eh dia.. pakai kan baju dia mcm ihram..nak pi haji!! haha...

here we have..the father & son bonding session...

mama..wen can ryan balik..? hmm..soon la, let mama recover 1st ok?! hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment