Thursday, March 9

Hi sayang!!!!!!!!!!

Haiz, dah lama tak drop in to write dis bolg..
Assaiamualaikum abg ucapkan kepada tunang abg yg sgt disayangi.. As the mths grew nearer my heart start to pound even harder, thinking that i will be a husband soon.. The responsibility of ur father wld be pass down to me. I'm very worried that i cld not become a gd husband to u. After listening to wat the ustaz said now i noe how big the responsibility is gonna be..

In the past yrs tings happen between us wic some are very bad, n some are oso cute.. but i nvr denied it that we mature thru every obsticle that we go thru. But i realli dunno watz gonna happen in the future that we oni can plan but he wld be the one deciding it...

Im reali grateful that i found u n i wld always belive that fate brought us together.. i have always appreciate watever that u have done for me cuz there wuz nobody that understand me well more then u do.... Now i believe that every succesful men there wld always be a women behind it.. N ITZ U!!

In 4mths time, we will be starting a new life together, i hope thru experience n lessons that we have been thru we have oreadi prepare ourself to face the chalenges that r gonna come..

Do u noe that u r the oni girl in my life that i truely love.. U r the oni one that can make me laugh n be angry at the same time.. i have nvr felt the feeling of be loved every single day.. it reali makes me so happy u noe.. i noe u must be sayin "tak pernah pun dia tunjuk". hehehehehhehehe........ But frankly speaking i love every movement u make, u say, n especially ur celenge behaviour.
Haiz............ tinkin bout our marrige realli can make me stress n at the same time happy.. Sayang, abg telah berdoa kepada Allah swt. bahawa abg akan menjaga ayg dgn sebaiknye dan telah berjanji kepada nye yg abg tak akan ulangi ape yg abg dah buat selama ini....... Abg tahu u must be saying dun promise rite.. itz ok let me promise n let me recive the punishment frm him if i nvr do wat i said...
Ok thats all for now i will drop in again if i have the time later. love u lots baby!!!!!!




Helmi

No comments:

Post a Comment