Wednesday, March 8

maybe its true with the saying...LIFE IS NEVER FAIR... i juz dunno how to be fair to everybody. cos this world is simply made of so many people wit diff characters to begin with. If i dun give a heck of their views or feelings, confirm kene condemn selfish. But if i have to literally try to please everybody, i tink its a matter of time tt i go crazy...argh!! ignore me, juz blabberin about werk...

I have been feeling like a grandma sak these past few days..super.naggy.com Grandma tak abis2 "berceramah", membebel, nag, debating, reasoning....dan lain2 yg sewaktu dgnnye... haiz, jadi isteri pon blum dah jadi nenek instant!! haha!!

neway, nothin interesting happen or will happen for the next 6 days cos ma dear is werking Nite shifts..sobzzzz.... I am missing you!!
Love You This Much

nitez all,
~rini~ I Love You <--me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment